All about this trip
Whether you're booked onto your first trek with us, or you’re an EverTrekker veteran, part of the journey is the way you prepare for each trip.
That’s why we created these training weekends where our CEO & Head Yeti Andy as well as Head of Global Ops & Painted Yeti Dave discuss your trek and get you fully prepared for your trek. Whether that be Everest Base Camp, Kilimanjaro or even on one of 6000m peak trips, this weekend is well worth the experience.
So what happens on these weekends?
We created them with trip preparation in mind so these weekends are a way you can get those burning trip questions answered, check your gear is suitable for your trek, pick up some insider tips and tricks that can make the difference as well as getting to know the EverTrek team.
If you’ve seen one of our Tuesday Tune-In LIVE Q & A’s, just think of a weekend version of this with lots of trekking sprinkled in.
- An opportunity to meet fellow #EverTrekkers on your trip and other groups. You get to meet people in your trekking group
- Enjoy an awesome hiking weekend in the Brecon Beacons, Wales.
- Why not bring the equipment that you will use for your trek where we can give you advice and check it out for you.
- Get to meet Andy, Dave and the EverTrek team
This trip is ideal if you have booked onto any of our high altitude treks like Kilimanjaro, Everest Base Camp or Machu Picchu as well as some of other higher altitude treks.
What's included in this tour?
Items that are included in the cost of the tour price
- Shared accommodation for 2 nights
- Awesome brekkie on Saturday and Sunday morning
- Activities and instruction on both Saturday and Sunday
- Help & Advice on every aspect of your trek with us