All about this trip
This 3-day adventure in Snowdonia takes in the 'Big 3' mountainous areas of Snowdonia national park, The Carneddau, The Glyderau and of course, Snowdon itself. This 3-day itinerary we have put together with our good friends at 'Aim Higher' is great pre-trip training for any high altitude adventure but especially if you're booked in to take on Everest Base Camp, Kilimanjaro or Machu Picchu.
Stephen and his team will take you to the Carneddau on the first day taking on the peaks of Pen yr Ole Wen, Carnedd Dafydd and Carnedd Llewelyn. The next day will be a full day on the Glyders, Glyder Fawr, Glyder Fach and Y Garn, potentially Tryfan depending on the conditions. The final day you will take on the big one, Snowdon. Depending on the experience of the group depends what route you will take but ideally we will look to reach the summit of Snowdon via Crib Goch or similar route.
- Take on 3 awesome parts of Snowdonia National Park.
- An opportunity to meet fellow #EverTrekkers on your trip and other groups. You get to meet people in your trekking group
- Enjoy an awesome hiking weekend in the awesome mountains of North Wales.
- Why not bring the equipment that you will use for your trek Steve and his team can give you advice and check it out for you.
*If you want to get specific high altitude advice then the EverTrek training weekends in the Brecon Beacons may be the one for you*
What's included in this tour?
Items that are included in the cost of the tour price
- Professional, experienced mountain guides from Mountaineering experts Aim Higher
- Transport to and from locations across the entire 3 days.
- All group safety equipment included
- Shared accommodation for 3 nights in local bunkhouse or similar
- Evening meals
- 3 Full day activities and instruction
- Help & Advice on all aspects of your trek
What's not included in this tour?
Items that are not included in the cost of the tour price
- Breakfast, packed lunches and associated drinks with evening meals.
- Any additional transport outside of the course itinerary.