All about this trip
The Chitwan National Park, in Nepal, is a fantastic area for viewing animals in their natural habitat. Occupying an area of 932 sq.km, this national park in the Terai (Southern) region of Nepalit offers an opportunity to explore the wilderness with an amazingly rich ecosystem that includes mammals, reptiles, birds and a number of water animals. Some of the major highlights of this national park include, One-horned Rhinos, Royal Bengal Tiger, unbelievable species of birds, elephants, pythons, deer as well as crocodiles. Apart from animals, this place also allows you to enjoy the company of the loca Tharu people, their lifestyle, their culture as well as dances. Therefore, the Chitwan National Park Jungle Safari trip is one of the most fulfilling trip in Nepal.
This Jungle Safari package includes activities like jungle safari by jeep, canoe ride, jungle walk, elephant bathing; a visit to sunset point, elephant breeding center, Tharu village and Tharu museum; Tharu cultural program and if interested a bird watching trip.
What's included in this tour?
Items that are included in the cost of the tour price
- 3 Nights accommodation at Sauraha
- Welcome dinner and farewell dinner at one of the best Nepalese restaurant with traditional ethnic music and dance
- Private transfers to and from Chitwan
- Meals during the jungle safari
- Jungle guide during the jungle safari
- All required local tax and Gov tax
What's not included in this tour?
Items that are not included in the cost of the tour price
- Nepal arrival visa
- Meals in the city except breakfast and above mentioned special dinner
- Monument entrance fees
- Your personal expenses eg. Mineral water, Beer etc
- Tips and any other extending trips and accommodation.