All about this trip
The Chitwan National Park, in Nepal, is a fantastic area for viewing animals in their natural habitat. Occupying an area of 932 sq.km, this national park in the Terai (Southern) region of Nepalit offers an opportunity to explore the wilderness with an amazingly rich ecosystem that includes mammals, reptiles, birds and a number of water animals. Some of the major highlights of this national park include, One-horned Rhinos, Royal Bengal Tiger, unbelievable species of birds, elephants, pythons, deer as well as crocodiles. Apart from animals, this place also allows you to enjoy the company of the loca Tharu people, their lifestyle, their culture as well as dances. Therefore, the Chitwan National Park Jungle Safari trip is one of the most fulfilling trip in Nepal.
This Jungle Safari package includes activities like jungle safari by jeep, canoe ride, jungle walk, elephant bathing; a visit to sunset point, elephant breeding center, Tharu village and Tharu museum; Tharu cultural program and if interested a bird watching trip. This trip also includes an optional visit to UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Kathmandu. This package also covers your meals during the trip and includes bed and breakfast in Kathmandu. The accommodation in Kathmandu is in our Apsara Boutique Hotel and whilst on Safari you will stay in Sauraha village. We also include a professional guide for the city tour and jungle safari with all ground transportation and a welcome and farewell dinner in one of the finest restaurants in Kathmandu.
FREE equipment hire on all Nepal holidays!
Already booked on this holiday? Or looking to book on one of our departures in 2017 or 2018? ALL travellers will benefit from free hire of a sleeping bag, duffel bag and down jacket worth £110 – when reserved before your departure date.
Book NOW, save money and help support a country we love. View offer details
What's included in this tour?
Items that are included in the cost of the tour price
- Airport pick up and drop by private vehicle
- 3 Nights accommodation in Kathmandu at Apsara Boutique Hotel with breakfast
- 3 Nights accommodation at Sauraha
- One full day guided city tour by private vehicle
- Welcome dinner and farewell dinner at one of the best Nepalese restaurant with traditional ethnic music and dance
- Bus transportation to Sauraha and return by tourist bus
- Breakfast in the city and full meals during the jungle safari
- Jungle guide during the jungle safari
- All required local tax and Gov tax
What's not included in this tour?
Items that are not included in the cost of the tour price
- Nepal arrival visa
- Meals in the city except breakfast and above mentioned special dinner
- Monument entrance fees
- Your personal expenses eg. Mineral water, Beer etc
- Tips and any other extending trips and accommodation.