All about this trip
Annapurna Circuit Trek in the Annapurna region of Nepal is the longest and one of the most diverse treks in the world. Walking the distance of 128miles through four districts (Lamjung, Manang, Mustang and Myagdi) and two zones (Dhaulagiri an Gandaki) allows you to encircle Annapurna massif along with Dhaulagiri, Nilgiri, Langtang Himal, Manaslu, Machhapuchhre, Gangapurna, and Tilicho Peak.
However, The Annapurna Circuit trekking route isn’t just perfect for the dramatic views of lofty mountains but is also the best in terms of the diversity in climate (Tropic-600m to Arctic-5,416m), altitude (deepest gorge to the high pass – 5,400m), landscape (tropical forest featuring rare species of plants and animals, terminal moraine, snow line and barren land), trail (steep, narrow, icy, windy and dusty) religion (Hinduism, Buddhism, Bonpo and Tibetan Buddhism), pristine little settlements (Thini, Lurpa, and Nargon) and culturally prosperous tribal groups (Gurung, Thakali and Manangi); their culture, tradition, festival, food, dance and dialect.
Some of the major highlights of this trek around Annapurna are two river valleys (Gandaki & Marshyangdi), Thorung La pass (5,400m), Hindu and Buddhist holy site (Muktinath Temple), amazing fire-flame produced by natural gas from soil, water and rock (Jwala Mai Temple) and one of the oldest monasteries in the Annapurna region (Braga). In terms of Trekking, the Annapurna circuit is another superb opportunity to enjoy two contradictory baths – one is a sacred bath in water pouring through 108 bull-faced taps and a dip in chilling water in the Kunds (Saraswati and Laxmi) in the premises of Muktinath and the other one is a muscle relaxing bath in hot springs (Chame and Tatopani) en route.
You can also enjoy the early morning sunrise views in the Himalayas (from Poon Hill). An Annapurna circuit trekking map will also be provided for the convenience of trekkers to navigate these places. This ciruit Annapurna trek will definitely prove to be one of the rarest and special adventure experiences in your life.
FREE equipment hire on all Nepal holidays!
Already booked on this holiday? Or looking to book on one of our departures in 2022 or 2023? ALL travellers will benefit from free hire of a sleeping bag, duffel bag and down jacket worth £110 – when reserved before your departure date.
Book NOW, save money and help support a country we love. View offer details
Join us on the Annapurna Circuit Trek
Our Annapurna Circuit Trek includes a night spent in the beautiful lakeside city of Pokhara
Our Team in Nepal have been guiding around Annapurna since 2001.
Climb over the challenging Thorang La Pass (5,416m)
You stay in comfortable lodges (or “Tea Houses”) rather than camping & the fantastic Apsara Boutique Hotel in Kathmandu
We take special care of our porters & guides. They are probably the best equipped in Nepal.
Your kit bag is carried for you, so you only need carry a day pack
Prices include all permits
You can take advantage of our free duffel bag, down jacket and sleeping bag for the trek.
The Annapurna Base Camp Trek is suitable for keen walkers/trekkers who are able to walk for 4 – 5 hours in a day, with a light rucksack.
We can forward a detailed equipment list upon booking. However you can also view our Recommended Equipment for this trip »
Over the years, we have gained an incredible amount of experience and expertise in outdoor equipment and clothing. We have applied this to each trip that we offer and recommend what we believe to be the most suitable items for your trip.
What's included in this tour?
Items that are included in the cost of the tour price
- Airport Pick-up and Drop-off
- 3 nights accommodation with breakfast
- Full-day guided city tour
- Welcome and farewell dinner at one of the best Nepalese restaurants with some traditional Nepalese dancing and music
- Airport transfers for domestic flight
- Bus transportation to Besisahar (Public bus) and return from Pokhara to Kathmandu (By Tourist couch)
- Breakfast in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- All Trekking permits
- 1 Night accommodation in Pokhara
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek
- All accommodation whilst on trek (Lodge/Tea house) or Tent on request
- Fresh fruit after dinner
- Filtered water on the entire trek (Save on plastic bottles)
- Experienced Fully licensed English speaking guide and his entire expenses
- Porters (One porter for each 2 members) and his entire expenses
- Insurance of Guide and Porter
- All required local and government taxes
- 800 fill North Face down jacket and winter sleeping bag (if required)
- FREE 80ltr EverTrek duffel bag
- EverTrek Trip Planner & Access to online programme
- EverTrekker T-shirt & Neck Buff
- Oximeter & Heart Rate Monitor– To calculate Oxygen Levels and Heart rate to help with Altitude
- 15% discount with Cotswold Outdoor
What's not included in this tour?
Items that are not included in the cost of the tour price
- International flights to Kathmandu
- Nepal arrival Visa
- Meals in the city except breakfast and other mentioned special dinner
- Personal expenses including mineral water, and alcoholic drinks and beverages
- Monument entrance fees
- Your travel insurance that covers Helicopter evacuation
- Any other extended trips and accommodation
- Any Staff Tips (We recommend 10% of total trip cost)