All about this trip
Annapurna Base Camp, undoubtedly, is one of the best viewpoints in the world. It probably is the only place, where you can feast your eyes on the dramatic view of amphitheatre-shaped massif -‘The Annapurna Massif’. This 55 kilometer long massif containing one peak over 8000 meters, 13 peaks over 7000 meters and 16 peaks over 6000 meters is simply one of the best creations of nature.
The view of the panorama includes: Annapurna South, Bahara Shikar, Annapurna I, Gangapurna, Annapurna III, Machhapuchhre, Hiun Chuli and views of the other sister peaks from base camp making it very much enticing.
This Annapurna Base Camp trek, which is beautifully accompanied by the amazing variety of terrain including, lowland pastures, bamboo and rhododendron forests, alpine scrubs and the culturally and artistically rich hillside villages will give you a life changing experience.
Starting in Nayapul, we walk all the way through Tikhedhunga, Ulleri, Ghorepani, Tadapani, Chhomrong and Deurali to the Annapurna Base Camp. The clockwise route continues through Bamboo, Jhinu Hot Spring, Landuk and ends at Pothana.
This package guarantees the benefits of all meals and accommodation during the trek with bed and breakfast, before and after the trek. The sightseeing tour of all the UNESCO World Heritage sites in Kathmandu and some special places in Pokhara are also included in the package.
FREE equipment hire on all of our treks!
Already booked on this trip? Or looking to book on one of our departures in 2019, 2020 or even 2021? ALL EverTrekkers have free hire of our winter sleeping bags and 800 fill North Face down jacket worth £110 – Just let us know when you book and we can get these reserved for you.
You also get a FREE 80 Ltr EverTrek duffel bag to keep when you arrive in Kathmandu!
Book NOW, save money and help support a country we love. View offer details
Join us on the Annapurna Base Camp trek
- Our Annapurna Base Camp Trek includes 2 nights spent in the beautiful lakeside city of Pokhara
- Our Team in Nepal have been guiding to Annapurna since 2001. In the spring season, you can meet climbers at base camp.
- You stay in comfortable lodges (or “Tea Houses”) rather than camping & the fantastic Apsara Boutique Hotel in Kathmandu
- We take special care of our porters & guides. They are probably the best equipped in Nepal.
- Your kit bag is carried for you, so you only need carry a day pack
- Prices include all permits
- You can take advantage of our free duffel bag, down jacket and sleeping bag for the trek.
The Annapurna Base Camp Trek is suitable for keen walkers/trekkers who are able to walk for 4 – 5 hours in a day, with a light rucksack.
We can forward a detailed equipment list upon booking. However you can also view our Recommended Equipment for this trip »
Over the years, we have gained an incredible amount of experience and expertise in outdoor equipment and clothing. We have applied this to each trip that we offer and recommend what we believe to be the most suitable items for your trip.
What's included in this tour?
Items that are included in the cost of the tour price
- Airport Pick-up and Drop-off
- 3 nights accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast
- Full-day guided city tour
- Welcome and farewell dinner at one of the best Nepalese restaurants with some traditional Nepalese dancing and music
- Airport transfers for domestic flight
- All Trekking permits
- 2 Nights twin sharing accommodation in Pokhara
- Annapurna trekking permits (ACAP) and Tims permits
- Bus transportation (Tourist Coach) to Pokhara and return from Pokhara (Flight or Car an option with extra charge)
- Breakfast in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek
- All accommodation whilst on trek (Lodge/Tea house) or Tent on request
- Fresh fruit after dinner
- Filtered water on the entire trek (Save on plastic bottles)
- Experienced Fully licensed English speaking guide and his entire expenses
- Porters (One porter for every 2 members) and his entire expenses
- Insurance of Guide and Porter
- All required local and government taxes
- 800 fill North Face down jacket and winter sleeping bag (if required)
- FREE 80ltr EverTrek duffel bag
- EverTrek Trip Planner & Access to online programme
- EverTrekker T-shirt & Neck Buff
- Oximeter & Heart Rate Monitor– To calculate Oxygen Levels and Heart rate to help with Altitude
- 15% discount with Cotswold Outdoor
What's not included in this tour?
Items that are not included in the cost of the tour price
- International flights to Kathmandu
- Nepal arrival Visa
- Meals in the city except breakfast and other mentioned special dinner
- Personal expenses including mineral water, and alcoholic drinks and beverages
- Your travel insurance that covers Helicopter evacuation
- Any other extended trips and accommodation
- Staff Tips (We recommend 10% of total trip cost)